Advertisments

Pages

Saturday 21 July 2018

Nigerian Singer Salawatu Abeni says, Men's Still Disturb me For Dating


Nigerian singer  and Waka Queen, Salawa Abeni in a chat with Saturday Beats has disclosed mens still disturb her for love.

The-57 years while explaining this said;

“Men still disturb me for love but I am always very careful with them even though you cannot know which one is good or bad from mere appearance.

“I mentioned it in one of my songs that if I laugh too much, they will call me a prostitute, if I frown too much, they will say I am proud. But it is good to be very diplomatic with them and not to be rude to them.”

While decrying the rising spate of broken marriages especially in the entertainment industry, Salawa said that every man or woman needed a companion; therefore people must make their marriages work.

She said, “The truth is that every adult male or female wants to be in a happy marriage. They should note that two wrongs can never make a right. One has to be cool-headed and patient.

“Those in the entertainment industry need to take things easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe To Get Regular Updates to your Email inbox: Enter your Email address Below:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sign Up For Payoneer and Receive a $25 Bonus
register-payoneer
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Home | Advertise with Us | Contact Us | About Us | Privacy And Policy | Our Disclaimer |
Copyright © 2015-2018 Cdorff_Media 's Blog™
All Right Reserved..
Blog Crafted by Cdorff_Media' Blog